THE PAGE PROVIDER IS
TANDEM PRODUCTIONS GmbH
District Court Munich
HRB 149 140
Rola Bauer, Tim Halkin, Romain Bessi
1. TANDEM PRODUCTIONS GmbH endeavors to provide complete and correct information on this website. However, we do not assume any liability or guarantee that the information provided on this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. TANDEM PRODUCTIONS GmbH expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete sections of the webpage or the entire offer or to temporarily or permanently discontinue the publication.
2. TANDEM PRODUCTIONS GmbH does not accept liability in respect of direct or indirect references to third party websites (so called “links”). Exclusively responsible for the content of linked websites are the operators of said websites.
3. The content of this webpage - including trade names, logos, images, graphics, sound documentations and video sequences - is protected by copyright. Any use, reproduction, duplication, distribution, storage and/or exploitation of any kind shall not be permissible without prior written approval of TANDEM PRODUCTIONS GmbH.
4. If there is an opportunity on this website to enter personal or business data (e.g. e-mail address, name, address), this information is expressly deemed to have been disclosed by the user on a voluntary basis. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we are legally required (e.g., request by an investigation authority) or entitled (e.g., as part of order-data processing) to do so or you have expressly consented to the disclosure to third parties. You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. To exercise this right, please write to: TANDEM PRODUCTIONS GmbH, Sonnenstr. 14, 80331 Munich.
5. This disclaimer of liability is considered to be part of the Internet offering, which makes reference to this webpage. Should any sections or individual provisions contained in these statements not or no longer comply with the current law in full or in part, this shall not affect the remaining sections in this document as to its content or validity.
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this link: Disable Google Analytics
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).